November, my favorite month, is finally here! One of the best things this month brings is the bounty of Christmas gift guides. My favorite spotting so far has been Free People’s Vintage Loves shop, which featured a surprising number of vintage and vintage-inspired sports items. While they’re all filed under the “For Him” gifts, I think any gals like me would be equally stoked on this. I’m thrilled to see collector items like this being highlighted at a major brand, but I’m also a little selfishly disappointed that collectors will have to be competing with corporations that are scouring the market.
Due to the condition and rarity of these items, a few have been unsurprisingly sold already. For items just as cool, but much lower in price, I highly recommend Etsy for finding that unique gift for the sports fan in your life.
2. Vintage Sports Illustrated – 1975 Nolan Ryan cover [sold]
3. Vintage Hank Aaron Signed Bat
4. Vintage 1950 Phillies Yearbook [sold]
5. Vintage 1940s Phillies Pennant
6. Vintage 1950s Phillies Decal
7. Vintage Steve Carlton Set [sold]
8. Vintage Negro League Legends Signed Bat